Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Incest 4 U

Incest 4 U
by
Robin Hall


Incest is another human problem.

This never seemed troubling to me until I realized most of it was forced rather than explored naturally or even more, simply part of the life of any family where sex was there from an early age and ones participation was chosen by each person on their own terms in their own time and ONLY IF it is interesting. In many families it would not be.

I read an interesting sci-fi story that explored this and it seemed very natural.

I expect a fatwah at any moment.

Hey, blogging is hard work and honesty is needed.

I recall my younger days. I lived in a small town. Two blocks away was a family and even 50 years ago, there were suggestions of brother and sister being intimate. It seemed shocking but why? If you cannot love your family, who CAN you love?

No comments: