Friday, June 1, 2007

Where IS Up and Where Does Smoke Go?

Where IS Up and Where Does Smoke Go?
by
Robin Hall


Isn't this a silly topic? NOT silly? So, just where IS up? If one looks up, its there unless one is upside down then one knows up IS down or one misses the point and up is still up. Oooh. Tricky. Worse, what if one is upside down and the real up is still down? That sort of thing.

Things change all the time. I have spent the last week not smoking. I am not sure of the benefits. Its confusing. I like smoking but not the coughing in the middle of my sleep period which wakes me nightly.

Hmm. Time will tell about this addiction. I stopped smoking for 30+ years. I started again with one companion who smoked and I wanted in, if you catch my drift and her panties IS the right answer.

I quit after entering and leaving and but she had very nice panties if you catch the drift.

So those years passed and depression hit and I smoked four months while I was sober and this is what happened, I am trying to quit again.

Anyway.

Smoking is a very hard addiction to delete and I may start again. Its not quite as bad for me as alcohol but close and there are no panties in this version of being drunk. Well, likely there won't be more panties in my future, I am old.

No comments: