Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oy, Comments

Oy, Comments
by
Robin Hall


This is sad for me. A wo/man or corporation commented on an article here. I like comments and have posted all of them until now. There are only a tiny few total. This one seemed like spam.

IF the author had given me a way to send email, I would have published the note. I went to the website and there were no email links to verify intent.

It seemed to be, basically a STATEMENT that ANYONE could overcome depression or anything else IF they signed up for their workshops etc. The foolishness of this almost made me laugh, almost.

There have been so MANY folks of this ilk, so very many workshops without research to back up their claims.

Recall, Bhagwan Shree Rashneesh and his squeeze Sushila, or L. Ron Hubbard?

And have any of you understood the real co$t$ involved in their MANY programs? Do think about it. Poor folks are simply NOT welcome.

If you don't believe this and you have gotten "clear" with scientology or managed the to finish ANY of the other programs, was the person next to you living in public housing, on disability, on SSI? Even one? Even ONE homeless who could have most benefited IF the claims were true? Even ONE?

Transcendental Meditation is included in this. Did they let EVEN ONE homeless person finish their siddha program, flying, walking through walls etc.? Even ONE?

It seemed to be the worst sort of spam since I could not even email the person, dialog and then post, IF the comment was real, not spam. My few readers could make up their own minds of course but I won't publish spam.

I am sorry that I did not wish to post this comment. IF I could have inquired with the author, I would have more information and perhaps post what s/he said AND comments.

I cannot do this.

Comments here do NOT have to be positive, just real, verifiable and not spam.

No comments: