Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Say You Had Someone, Who Lied

Say You Had Someone, Who Lied
by
Robin Hall


3+ years back I had a companion in this low rent public housing I live in. The situation was ideal. She lived on the same floor, about 50' away. Nice for anyone in public housing.

We spent 2-3 months "in love." We shared food, time, bed. Emotions were expressed, never ending emotions like, " I don't want to live without you. "

Two days after this expression from her, essentially, I never heard from her again. WTF?

Over the next year she would lie to me again, "come back."

One day she visited after a hormone shot. She pulled up her shirt and said, "Look, they've grown."

Another day, she brought me a dildo. She leaned against the door jam proactively with a bag in her hand and said she bought me something. I told her I didn't want anything from her in my place. "You will like it." I looked at the bag. She said, "I went to a sex club and bought it for you."

I did not take it, she went away in a huff.

Almost a year later a friend of her's told me more. Debbie had found a lover in AL while we were still together. More lovers. She had promised me she would NEVER be with someone while she and I were lovers.

Then she ran off / moved with this older friend's son to OH.

There are no guarantees in love, like or lust. We try, is the best that can be said. If THEY are lying, well, we get lied to. End of lesson.

There are NO lessons in how to observe lying. How to stop it. How to get away from it. How to prevent it.

People who lie are not smarter than their victims. Likely they do have more practice. DANGER.

No comments: