Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Condoleezza Rice Should Never Have Had Her Two Major Postings in this Administration

Condoleezza Rice Should Never Have Had Her Two Major Postings in this Administration
by
Robin Hall


OK, call me silly but putting a bright to brilliant woman into her two postings in this administration just seemed wrong to me. We are fighting seriously damaged men and women of islam.

Only the men really matter in the milieu of islam. In no way that I can determine would ANY of these fucking criminals of islam, honor the qualities and output of a fine mind that was female.

Yet our president thought, what? I will appoint a female who is a lot smarter than I am to deal with men who have no respect for females and will balk at even talking to our National Security Adviser, Secretary of State. I am confused.

Why didn't our president Bush appoint this very capable person to a well paid advisory position, a puppet master of the highest order, with the understanding that when a position in government comes up that does not have direct contact with the men of islam who hate women's freedom notions, she would get this position?

More, should Dr. R. wish most any posting in the civilian world she was qualified for, she would get that at the end of her National Service.

But no. Our president, feeling unworthy? but in a position of power chose the most qualified person and ignored the facts of islam.

Well, that is my view. Silly me.

No comments: